Introducing the ANOTEST® Measurement Instrument for testing the sealing quality on aluminium.
The weather resistance of a finish is a function of sealing quality. According to DIN EN ISO 12373-5 and ASTM B 457-67, the admittance (Y) of a capacitor in which the anodic oxide film forms the dielectric is a good yard-stick of sealing quality.
To measure the sealing quality of aluminium, Dyne Testing offers an instrument that measures the admittance according to standards, and designed for on-site testing.
- Large LCD
- Battery or AC line operated
- Automatic measurement start after insertion of the probe in the cell
- Automatic computation of the admittance referenced to standard sizes
- Signally for poor sealing
- Acoustic signal for start and end of measurement
- Automatic shut-off
- Storing of 10,000 measurements in upto 100 applications
- Statistical evaluation
- RS232 interface for printer or PC
- Measuring frequency: 1 kHz (DIN EN ISO 12373-5)
- Measuring test cell ø 6 mm(1): 14 – 1400 μS
- Ranges: test cell ø 13 mm: 3 – 200 μS
- Test cell ø 26 mm(1): 0,75 – 75 μS
- Power supply: battery 9V6LR61
- Instrument dimensions: (L x W x H): 160 mm x 80 mm x 30 mm
- Mass: 230 g
(1) The measurement cells with a ø of 6 mm and a ø of 26 mm do not permit standardized measurements because the test areas are too small or too large.
For further information on the product and order information on standard accessories, please contact us for a quotation.