The MiniTest 2500-4500 coating thickness gauge is the successor to the very popular MiniTest 3100, it is based on high-precision and modern measuring technology yet is an easy to use, touch-of-a-button operated instrument which meets user requirements for practical, easy application.
Offering a large range of probes (see datasheet in the download section), different calibration methods and evaluation options, the instrument is ideal for a wide range of tasks in the field of coating thickness measurement.
The non-destructive measurement covers the following measuring ranges:
- 0-50mm for non-magnetic coatings on steel
- 0-100mm for insulating coatings on non-ferrous metals
- Heat resistant probes for temperatures up to 250°C and 350°C
- Pencil shaped probes to measure in tubes and pipes
All probes are equipped with wear resistant poles ensuring long life for use also on abrasive substrates. Both models are equipped with a huge data memory for storage of up to 2 million measuring values and data transfer to PC is carried out via a USB interface with the MiniTest 4500 additionally offering Bluetooth connectivity.
The MiniTest 2500/4500 is ideal for non-destructive coating thickness measurement of:
- Non-magnetic coatings on steel
- Insulating coatings on non-ferrous metals
- Copper layers on insulating substrates
- Powder coatings on steel and non-ferrous metals.
Call us now for assistance on choosing the best gauge for your specific application on telephone 01543 411460, or contact us via email.
- Wide range of wear resistant probes adaptable for varied applications
- Universal probes with automatic substrate detection which allows quick measurement on steel and non-ferrous metals
- Wear resistant special probes with a virtually unlimited life
- High accuracy in measurement and repeatability
- Storage and evaluation of measuring values
- Special calibration function for rough surfaces and calibration through unknown coating (CTC method)
Scope of Delivery:
Gauge: Coating thickness gauge (MiniTest 2500 or 4500), plastic carrying case, USB cable, operating instructions on CD, Quick start guide, factory certificate, 3 x AA batteries (type LR06).
Sensor: Coating thickness sensor of choice (see datasheet for range), set of calibration standards including calibration foils and zero standard
Please refer to attached datasheet in the Downloads section.
To order, request a quote or for further information please call our Sales Team on 01543 411460 and discuss your application or click to Request a Quotation. We will help you choose the most suitable instrument to meet your needs.