An easy to use salt contamination gauge, equivalent to the Bresle patch method for measuring the concentration of soluble salts on metal surfaces in accordance with ISO 8502-6, 8502-9. The PosiTector SST is supplied with a choice of patch options:
- Reusable PosiPatch with Standard or Flexible magnetic ring.
- Self-adhesive, polyurethane patches
- Latex low-tack adhesive patches
- The reusable PosiPatch standard or flexible magnetic ring attaches to steel with no residue to clean.
- Standard magnetic ring for flat surfaces and diameters >1m.
- Flexible magnetic ring for i.d./o.d. diameters >10cm.
- Automatic air removal through a watertight, air permeable membrane.
- Safe and flexible dispensing tip inserts into PosiPatch so no need for sharp needles.
- Reusable patches that saves time and money.
- Easy-to-use in any orientation.
- ISO 8502-6 conforming latex adhesive patch option with easy open tabs and low-tack adhesive for easy removal.
- Onscreen user interface to walk users through the Bresle test method to simplify the task.
- Conductivity probe specifically designed for ISO8502-6, 9.
- Displays test duration, sample temperature, conductivity (µS/cm) and surface density (mg/m2) or µg/cm2).
- Measurements are date and time stamped.
- Saves screen images for record keeping & review.
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC
- Testing substrates for the presence of soluble salts in accordance with ISO 8502-6,9 (the Bresle Method)
- Testing blast media in accordance with ASTM 4940 and ISO 11127-6 (determination of water-soluble contaminates in abrasives by conductivity measurement)
- Testing the conductivity of water within the range of 0-500 µS/cm
The PosiTector SST includes a certified and traceable conductivity probe specifically designed for ISO 8502-6,9. Included with each probe is a Long Form Certificate of Calibration. The following parameters are measured by the PosiTector SST:
- Conductivity (µS/cm)
- Sampling Temperature (C° or F°) normalised to 25°C
- Test duration
Using the measured conductivity value and the sample test volume (set within the gauge menu), the surface density of the salts (mg/m2 or µg/cm2) is automatically calculated in accordance with ISO 8502-9, saving the gauge operator time and eliminating the chance of a calculation error.
Standard model stores 250 readings in one single batch. The advanced model offers additional features including storage of 100,000 readings in up to 100 batches, WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
|Range||0.1 – 6,000 mg/m2 or 0-1500µS/cm|
|Resolution*||1mg/m2 or 1µS/cm|
|Accuracy||+/- 2µS/cm (0-200 µS/cm)|
+/- 10µS/cm (>200-600µS/cm)
+/- 20µS/cm (>600-1500µS/cm)
|Temperature Range||0 – 50°C|
|ATC||0 – 50°C|
|Test Cell Volume||1 ml|
|Size||165 x 61 x 28mm|
|Weight||140g (without batteries)|
*Hi Rest Mode 0.1µS/cm (0-200µS/cm)
Packing List: PosiTector SST (standard / advanced body) and probe, protective rubber holster, certified conductivity standard, certificate of calibration, belt clip, wrist strap, 3 AAA alkaline batteries, instructions, protective lens shield, USB cable, PosiSoft Software, 2 year warranty, choice of patch option, syringe & plastic tip (2), 250ml DI Water, cups (5), hard-shell carry case.
|90-SSTKITP1||PosiPatch Kit with Standard PosiTest Body & Probe|
|90-SSTKITP3||PosiPatchKit with Advanced PosiTest Body & Probe|
|90-SSTKITD1-E||Adhesive Patch Kit with Standard PosiTest Body & Probe|
|90-SSTKITD3-E||Adhesive Patch Kit with Advanced PosiTest Body & Probe|
|90-SSTKITL1-E||Latex Patch Kit with Standard PosiTest Body & Probe|
|90-SSTKITL3-E||Latex Patch Kit with Advanced PosiTest Body & Probe|
|90-SSTPATCHP5||Pack of 5 PosiPatch|
|90-SSTPATCHP24||Pack of 24 PosiPatch|
|90-SSTRING||Standard Magnetic Ring for PosiPatch|
|90-SSTRINGF||Flexible Magnetic Ring for PosiPatch|
|90-SSTPATCHD25||Pack of 25 Adhesive Patches|
|90-SSTPATCHL25||Pack of Latex Patches|
Contact our Sales Team for the complete range of accessories.