An easy to use salt contamination gauge, equivalent to the Bresle patch method for measuring the concentration of soluble salts on steel surfaces in accordance with ISO 8502-6, 8502-9. The Positector SST is supplied with a reusable PosiPatch with Standard or Flexible magnetic ring.
- Magnetic ring attaches to steel with no residue to clean.
- Standard magnetic ring for flat surfaces and diameters >1m.
- Flexible magnetic ring for i.d./o.d. diameters >10cm3.
- Automatic air removal through a watertight, air permeable membrane.
- Safe and flexible dispensing tip inserts into PosiPatch so no need for sharp needles.
- Reusable patches that saves time and money.
- Easy-to-use in any orientation.
- Onscreen user interface to walk users through the Bresle test method to simplify the task.
- Conductivity probe specifically designed for ISO8502-6, 9.
- Displays test duration, sample temperature, conductivity (µS/cm) and surface density (mg/m2) or µg/cm2).
- Testing substrates for the presence of soluble salts in accordance with ISO 8502-6,9 (the Bresle Method)
- Testing blast media in accordance with ASTM 4940 and ISO 11127-6 (determination of water-soluble contaminates in abrasives by conductivity measurement)
- Testing the conductivity of water within the range of 0-500 µS/cm
The PosiTector SST includes a certified and traceable conductivity probe specifically designed for ISO 8502-6,9. Included with each probe is a Long Form Certificate of Calibration. The following parameters are measured by the PosiTector SST:
- Conductivity (µS/cm)
- Sampling Temperature (C° or F°) normalized to 25°C
- Test duration
Using the measured conductivity value and the sample test volume (set within the gauge menu), the surface density of the salts (mg/m2 or µg/cm2) is automatically calculated in accordance with ISO 8502-9, saving the gauge operator time and eliminating the chance of a calculation error.
|Range||0.1 – 6,000 mg/m2 or 0-1500µS/cm|
|Resolution*||1mg/m2 or 1µS/cm|
|Accuracy||+/- 2µS/cm (0-200 µS/cm)|
+/- 10µS/cm (>200-600µS/cm)
+/- 20µS/cm (>600-1500µS/cm)
|Temperature Range||0 – 50°C|
|ATC||0 – 50°C|
|Test Cell Volume||1 ml|
|Size||165 x 61 x 28mm|
|Weight||140g (without batteries)|
*Hi Rest Mode 0.1µS/cm (0-200µS/cm)
Packing List: PosiTector SST (standard / advanced body) and probe, protective rubber holster, certified conductivity standard, certificate of calibration, belt clip, wrist strap, 3 AAA alkaline batteries, instructions, protective lens shield, USB cable, PosiSoft Software, 2 year warranty, PosiPatch (5), standard magnetic ring, syringe & plastic tip (2), 250ml DI Water, cups (5), hard-shell carrycase.
|90-SSTKITP1||PosiPatch Kit with Standard PosiTest Body & Probe|
|90-SSTKITP3||PosiPatchKit with Advanced PosiTest Body & Probe|
|90-SSTPATCHP5||Pack of 5 PosiPatch|
|90-SSTPATCHP24||Pack of 24 PosiPatch|
|90-SSTRING||Standard Magnetic Ring for PosiPatch|
|90-SSTRINGF||Flexible Magnetic Ring for PosiPatch|
Contact our Sales Team for the complete range of accessories.